Terms and conditions for surveys managed by Customer IQ Limited
- This prize draw is offered as an incentive to take part in a survey managed by Customer IQ Limited (hereafter referred to as “Customer IQ”). It is open to all residents in the United Kingdom or other country who fit the criteria for the survey by completing all required questions.
- Only those aged 18+ are eligible to take part in the prize draw.
- Employees of Customer IQ or their immediate families or any person or entity associated with the administration of the prize draw are not permitted to enter.
- The prize draw is free to enter. No purchase necessary.
- The promoter of this prize draw and survey is Customer IQ, registered in England and Wales under company number 07361225 and whose registered office and address for correspondence is 28 Meadow Park, Bathford, Bath, BA1 7PZ, UK.
- All decisions made by Customer IQ in relation to the prize draw shall be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- Individuals are asked to complete and submit a survey which is available from the link provided, including their email address, in order to be entered into the prize draw.
- Participants are free to take part in the survey and not enter the prize draw by not submitting an email address.
- By entering this prize draw, each entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. Customer IQ reserve the right to exclude any person from entering the prize draw or receiving the prize if they are in breach of these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Any person who is suspected to have entered more than once will have their entry withdrawn from the prize draw.
- The closing date for entry will be determined on a survey by survey basis. This information can be obtained for an individual survey by contacting Customer IQ (contact details are available by clicking here).
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not completed or received for whatever reason.
- The nature of the prize will be outlined in the survey invitation and introductory wording.
- The winner will be notified by email. Should the winner not respond to the email or claim the prize after 14 days from notification, a runner-up will be awarded the prize and notified by email.
- The winner will be selected at random using computer software.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by UK law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the UK courts.
- Any cost associated with accessing or completing the survey is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Except where survey participants gave given their permission, any personal data which an entrant submits in the course of completing the survey and/or entering the prize draw shall be processed by Customer IQ only to select a prize draw winner and will be deleted from all Customer IQ systems once a winner has been selected and has received their prize. Customer IQ shall not transfer any personal data it receives in the course of managing the prize draw to any third party.
This survey is being managed by an independent market research consultancy Customer IQ Limited (hereafter referred to as “Customer IQ”).
In order to encourage participants to take part in the survey, Customer IQ are offering the chance to win a prize draw. To take part in the prize draw, survey participants are required to give their email address at the end of the survey in order that the winner can be contacted. Your email address is your personal data.
More details on how your personal data will be collected, stored and used is outlined below.
Customer IQ take careful steps to make sure they protect your personal data at all times.
Why we are asking for your personal information?
We are requesting your email address, so that we can contact the winner of the survey prize draw, who will be randomly selected from all those who take part. This is the ‘legitimate interest’ in collecting and processing your personal data (in this case only an email address). This market research study will be used to help Customer IQ to improve its products and services and/or the products and services of client organisations of Customer IQ.
How we are collecting your personal information?
Customer IQ is collecting survey data, including email addresses, using dedicated survey software.
How we are processing your personal data?
Customer IQ will only store your personal data (i.e. your email address) until the survey closes. As soon as the winner has been identified and the prize transferred, they will delete your personal data from their servers.
Customer IQ will not pass your personal data to any third party without your express permission to do so.
Only for as long as they need to, Customer IQ will store your Personal Data on their secure server.
You have the right not to share your personal data with Customer IQ. You can complete the survey without giving your email address.