The problem with #insight?
Hopefully, like us, you believe great customer #insight is transformative.
It informs and develops better communication.
It ensures greater success for your products and services.
It identifies new opportunities your competitors have yet to spot.
So why is it so…
– Hard to action?
– Difficult to get hold of?
Because we believe every organisation deserves great #CustomerInsight
...we have developed Customer IQ
Delivering you £5,000 worth of consumer research and insight for
Customer IQ is… highly actionable, super affordable research and insight for marketers in UK #startups and #SMEs
Ready to take the Customer IQ test?
find out how customer-centric your organisation is
20 short questions with instant results
How Customer IQ works
We provide insight that will transform your organisation that is (a) affordable and (b) easy to implement
All organisations need consumer insight.
Better understanding of consumers means better products, services and better forms of communication.
It means more success in achieving objectives.
But insight is expensive, difficult to buy and can be hard to implement.
Well, that is until now…
Our key product: insight reports
Customer IQ delivers regular consumer insight reports on a range of relevant subjects that you can purchase individually (from £199 +VAT) or through a subscription.
Each report contains fresh qualitative and/or quantitative consumer research. With analysis, key findings and recommendations, the reports are worth approximately £5,000.
Designed for marketers and leaders in start-ups and growth-minded SMEs, use Customer IQ for:
- New ideas: our reports are full of new ideas for services, products, markets and target customers
- ‘Insight culture’: encourage your organisation to have consumer-centric discussions and decision-making
- Develop your skills: provide insight as a tool to develop your teams and in-house skills
- Influence clients and stakeholders: with fresh consumer research and insight
We also produce a range of other products – free How-to guides and services to help you implement and manage your customer research programme.
Single reportOne-off purchase
- Purchase of a single Customer IQ insight report
- Prices start at £199 +VAT
- Pre-order discount available
6 monthsSubscribe to next 3 reports
- 6 month subscription - you receive the next 3 reports, one every 2 months
- You pay £525 +VAT every 6 months
- Cancel or upgrade your subscription at any time
12 monthsSubscribe to next 6 reports
- 12 month subscription - you receive the next 6 reports, one every 2 months
- You pay £900 +VAT annually
- Cancel or downgrade your subscription at any time