Shades of Green
£0.00 ex VAT
Shades of Green – a new report by Customer IQ including fresh consumer research into the subject of sustainability and consumerism.
Shades of Green: a new insight report by Customer IQ.
This report takes a look at the issue of sustainability through the eyes of UK consumers.
- What do consumers understand by the term ‘sustainability’?
- What are the key attitudes towards sustainability?
- How sustainable are they?
- How sustainable do they think they should be?
- How are brands perceived and what role can brands play in helping consumers become more sustainable?
Included in the report is a segmentation of consumers according to their attitudes towards sustainability
This report is based on an online survey of n=1,000 UK consumers aged 18+.